Cryptika GRC services provides a strategic approach for organization's overall governance, enterprise risk management and compliance with local regulations, and international standards. We provide you with the knowledge and tools to comply with many common regulations, standards, and compliance mandates, including:
ISO27k | PCI-DSS | NIST | GDPR | SWIFT CSP, CSCF | ECC | ISR | SIA | CSF
- Saudi Arabia’s National Cybersecurity Authority (NCA): Essential Cybersecurity Controls (ECC)
- Saudi Arabia's Communication and Information Technology Commission (CITC): Cybersecurity Regulatory Framework (CRF)
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA): Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- UAE National Electronic Security Authority (NESA): Information Assurance Standard (SIA)
- Dubai Electronic Security Center: Information Security Regulation v2 (ISR)
- Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ): Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
GRC consulting services from Cryptika starts by establishing good comunication with top and mid level management to understand your business and implement the right framework for your own needs
Think of GRC as a structured approach to aligning IT with overal business goals, keeping effective management of risks and meeting compliance requirements
- Governance: A framework meant to ensure organization's IT investments support business objectives, and taking their stakeholders and staff’s best interests into account.
- Risk Management: A forecast and evaluation of risks, and identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact.
- Compliance: A program implementation to ensure that organizations are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws, policies and regulations.